The Mystery of the Missing Martini

It was a dark and moody night on May 13, 1998 at the Wellurbe  mansion in New Orleans.

The owner Mrs.Fiorella, the butler Mr.Giacobbe and the nanny Ms.Maisie were all hanging out in the bar room. The bartender Mr.Lorake was making  3 Lady Godiva Chocolate Martini’s.When Mrs.Fiorella says” Common Lorake make yourself a drink it’s stormy night and you seem a bit on edge”.

Mr.Lorake looks up in response and says” I’m just a bit cautious the lightning came close just a minute ago”. After he said that he looked back down to pay attention to what he was doing. Noticing the impatient look on his friends faces he hands them  their drinks.

“Kaboom!” as the lightning hits the house the electricity goes out. “Good lord I hate storms, I’ll be right back I’m going to go into town and get the electricity dude…I wonder if Jose works nights?” Say Mrs.Fiorella.

She looks at Mr.Lorak and he nods, he know exactly what she wants him to do. He goes to the safe and opens it and puts it on the pool table (time to see if we can trust these people) he thinks in his head. he makes sure that  her secret recipie is in the open.

While the owner is gone Ms.Maisie ends up disappearing ,and the butler becomes unconscious on the floor. And the martinis recipe is completely gone. 

When the owner comes back she finds broken glass all over the floor in the bar. As she is scanning the room  she helps bring back the bartender carefully. “Ugh…the martini I tried to keep it away from him but…she hit me from behind with ladle.” says Mr.Lorak exoustedly.

“Whoa, hold on are you telling me someone stole my secret recipe, and now there gone some where in the house?” Says the owner in disappear.

“Y-yes ma’am I saw them run to the left towards the dinning hall.” He answers back to her.

” Then I’m gonna fallow them stay here with Jose and get the electricity back on” she says in a courageous voice and she  walks out the room furiously.

She walks into the dinning hall cautious of her surroundings, she’s glancing all around the room trying to find a clue. As she’s moving around she sees a piece of paper on the table.It says :” page 1 Dear journal, I have found out that the owner of this mansion has a secret recipe , oh how I want to know what it is. I have followed her everywhere I though today she was going to tell me about it I guess I was wrong because she said’ I was a good friends’. Oh how I desire that recipe.

Mrs.Fiorella looks up from the paper in amazement that somebody in her household is obsessed with knowing the recipe. When she puts the paper down she sees a trail of blood leading out the door to the trophy room. Fully Aware that it might be dangerous to even continue this search she goes on anyway, out the door.

She walks down the creepy hall passing different pictures of passed on family members and their recipes of fruit cocktails,brew beers and many other recipes. She thinks in her head if this stolen recipe would be the one to lead to her death bed, but she shakes that though and continues to the trophy room.

change of scene

“Grrr that stupid bartender gets in all the way it’s a good thing you knocked him out huh Maisie?” Says the butler feriously shoving the nanny into a closet with her mouth ducktapped shut a tear goes down her face realizing what she’s done.

“But, now that hes out of the way I can finally open up the recipie ha ha ha!” He glances around and opens up the folded paper and he reads: ” It’s summer 1995 I want to write about my favorite martini and it’s called ‘Watermelon cooler martini cocktail’ a beutiful slice of watermelon on a gorgeous summer day…yum! that is one thing that come to mind isn’t it. (just so you all know I did not drink this and I advise you not either unless you 21 and up) 

Well try watermeolon this way!

Ingredients

• 4 ounces of Smirnoff vodka.
  • 3 drops of Noilly Pratt dry vermouth.
  • 1 ounce of Midori melon liqueur.
  • 2 ounces of pulverized watermelon unstrained.
  • 2 very thin watermelon slices.

The mix

• Fill a glass martini shaker about 3/4 full of cracked, clean ice.
  • Pour your vodka into the shaker and let stand for sixty seconds.
  • Add your midori and pulverized watermelon .
  • Shake, shake, shake.
  • Rim 2 frozen martini glasses with watermelon flavored cocktail candy.
  • Strain your elixir into your martini glasses.
  • Decorate each glass with a watermelon slice.

The end of my recipie.”

Mr.Lorak looks up in total amazment, he had no clue that his owner was a ,astermind of liqour until now.

“I found you Lorak now put my recipie down. It want do you any good unless you goto school. But since your going to be in jail I don’t think thats a opption.

The sirens were out side the police were here ready to take him away so he dropped the recipie and he headed for the bulcky poilice man at the door.  The other police men found Ms.Maisy passed out in the closet and brought her back in about an hour she turned out fine. And Mrs.Fiorella headed back to the bar room and put the recipie where it belongd in a safe where nobody can get to it.

Then they all gathered at the end of the drive way and all waved good bye to their butler as the police car dove down the rode.

One thought on “The Mystery of the Missing Martini

1. This was a unique topic, never read about someone talking about martinis’. Good job.